Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally the turkeys are gone!!!

Are turkeys were loaded up today and will be taken to the slaughter house tomorrow. I actually will miss them running up to us and calling to us like we are their moms. Erin has never touched a turkey and is deathly afraid of them. I made her hold one she is just about in tears! Poor thing. ( I mean Erin not the turkey.)
Emilee thinks this is the best. She can barely hold it because of the weight and flapping its wings. It's been a great experience.

I'm sure everyone loves hearing about our turkeys and pigs.


2 comments:

Thelissa said...

I really do like hearing about the turkeys and pigs! :) I've never touched a turkey either! I'm with Erin on this one! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck this morning Janae with the pacemaker! We will keep you in our prayers. Love ya.